Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Sriracha Baked Chicken Breast

Sriracha Baked Chicken Breast
It sucks when I try something new and I like it but Hubby doesn't. This was the case for this chicken. I liked it cuz it's so easy and I can use it for salads, quesadillas, fajitas, burgers, etc. But Hubby did not like the taste of it. Boo...I guess I'll have to file this under the list of things I'll have to have when he's not around....unless I want to make a separate meal for him. >_>


Sriracha Baked Chicken Breast
(serves 2)

Ingredients:
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tsps virgin olive oil
  • 2 tsps Sriracha
  • 1 /2 tsp allspice
  • Pinch each of salt & pepper
  • Juice of 1 lime

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking/roasting tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
  2. In a shallow dish (or even right on the baking/roasting tray), mix together oil, Sriracha, allspice, salt, pepper and lime juice. Place chicken into the dish/tray, flipping and rubbing to get chicken all coated with the mixture.
  3. If needed, transfer chicken to baking tray lined with the parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
  4. Take chicken out of the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
  5. Serve as is with rice and a salad, or use in salads, quesadilla, fajitas, burgers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment