Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Strawberry Milk

Strawberry Milk
As a kid, I used to love love LOVE strawberry milk. It was essentially strawberry flavoured syrup that I'd squeeze into my milk to make it taste like strawberries (and loads of sugar). Well, I grew up and now drink something a little more healthy than that. It's still good, but definitely healthier. And it's a quick way to squeeze some fruit into my diet. Boy, I sound so grown up, don't I? Better stop now. ;o

This is a good way to get rid of the strawberries that are too ripe. In fact, that's actually what I did the other day when I made this and took this picture. Teeheehee. :P


Strawberry Milk
(serves 1)

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1-2 tsps condensed milk
  • 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved

Directions:
  1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend. Alternatively, you can also use a stick/hand blender. I use my Magic Bullet most days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment