Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Stir Fry Green Beans

Stir Fry Green Beans
Lots of green beans! Yes, we got more from my mom in law. Organic and right from her backyard. You can't ask for any better. Except if it's from my mom. HAH! Kidding. They're the same. :P

Regardless, it's definitely better than the stuff you get at the grocery store. I dunno why. It's just sweeter. I like it more. In any case, I already had a protein to go with rice so I just quickly stir fried this to go with it. I'm surprised. Hubby actually ate quite a bit. K on the other hand...he was too busy flinging his food everywhere. In fact, I think we're going to stop letting him feed rice to himself. I don't think Hubby can take cleaning it off the floors one more time. Lol! So cute but so messy. :)


Stir Fry Green Beans
(serves 2-3)

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb green beans, cut into 2-3 inch pieces
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 inch knob of ginger, sliced into slivers
  • 2 Tbsps soy sauce
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 2 tsps canola oil
  • 1/2 tsp sugar

Directions:
  1. In a wok on high, heat up oils. When smoking hot, toss in garlic and ginger. Stir until fragrant.
  2. Toss in green beans. Mix well. Add soy sauce and sugar. Cook, stirring frequently until beans are tender crisp.
  3. Serve as a side to a protein dish and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment